Window World Patio Doors extend your home’s ambience to the great outdoors, visually expanding and brightening any room. And the expanded glass area means added light so every season is more enjoyable. With Window World Patio Doors, you will spend more time enjoying the view and less time on maintenance. These doors never need painting – and cleaning is simple: your favorite household cleaners and a damp cloth will make glass and vinyl surfaces sparkle like new.
For ease of operation and durability, you will find no better Patio Door. Window World’s heavy-duty fiberglass screening is tough; aluminum frames ensures the outer screen door stands up to the test of time, while an adjustable four-point tension system keeps screens on track. Special anodized tracks at the sill resist corrosion to help keep door panels gliding smoothly for years to come. And it’s all backed by Window World’s Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace-of-mind.
Patio Doors Features
- White pine wood mainframe substructure.
- Extra-deep weather stripped integral interlocks keep air out.
- Triple-screw, butt-joint frame for maximum strength and no drafts.
- Dual durometer glazing system for shock absorption and weather protection.
- Dual adjustable brass wheels with steel bearings for smooth sliding.
- Double strength glass.
- Mainframe and sash extrusions will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made tough and solid with virgin vinyl (PVC) resin, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- White pine wood mainframe substructure, combined with vinyl cladding,provides an effective thermal barrier.
- Vertical sash components are metal reinforced for added structural strength.
- Extra-deep weather stripped integral interlocks at meeting stiles for added protection against air infiltration.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Dual durometer glazing system absorbs shocks and offers extra weather protection.
- Panels slide on dual adjustable brass wheels with steel ball bearings for smooth movement.
- Low profile anodized aluminum sill cover for added strength and durability.
Plus these additional features
- Triple-screw, butt-joint frame construction offers maximum strength, with no drafty gaps at corners.
- Double weather stripping and vinyl bulb seal provide superior weather resistance.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass screen with aluminum frame features an adjustable independent wheel system in all four corners and a controlled, spring-tension system for smooth sliding without derailment.
- 2-Lite doors in 5, 6 and 8 widths.
- 3-Lite doors in a 9 foot width.
- 4-Lite doors in a 12 foot width with center panels that open to each side.
- Patio Doors are available in white and beige.
Enhance your Patio windows with these options
- ClimaTech@ Insulated Glass Package featuring PPG,s Low-E Glass and Intercept TM Warm Edge Spacer System for enhanced insulating performance.
- Four interior woodgrain finishes.
- Standard,contour or brass grids.
- Specialty grooved glass panels.
- Keyed exterior lock.
- Interior vent foot lock.
- Brass interior handset.